We are located in Strood in Kent and benefit from extensive grounds which include a large field, a pond and a quad area. I’m fiercely proud of the school and everyone in it. We put the children first in everything that we do and have a fun time doing it. Our children are amazing and the staff work hard on a daily basis to show them what they are capable of achieving. We believe whole heartedly that they can do whatever they set their mind to and love challenging them so that they often end up surprising themselves.
At Cedar, we have a set of attributes that we want all children to have mastered as they move through the school with us. They are for the pupils to be:
- Considerate (kind, respectful of others, thoughtful, empathetic and tolerant)
- Enthusiastic (motivated, excited to learn, willing to try, positive and curious)
- Determined (know they can do it, be a problem solver, be resourceful and show ambition)
- Assured (happy to be in school, confident, brave, not over reliant on adults and willing to take risks)
- Resilient (not willing to give up, wanting to have another go, overcoming barrier and setbacks)
As part of the Thinking School Academy Trust, we have the shared values of:
- Children First
We strive to make all learning irresistable and transform life chances by:
- Providing an educational framework that promotes the development of effective habits and cognitive structures.
- Challenging everyone to aspire to and strive for personal excellence.
- Enabling each individual to realise their potential achieve mastery of their own destiny.