DSEN Project delivered by Bradfields Academy
Following successful work improving outcomes for DSEN students within the New Horizons TSA we are able to detail our offer of continued support.
Our offer includes:
* Support for individual students and their teachers
* Advice on curriculum and resources
* Advice/support for specialist SEN provisions within mainstream schools
* Team planning for inclusive teaching and learning
* Lesson observations, coaching and mentoring
All of the services above are available at the rate of £750 per day including staffing, administration and resource costs.
* CPD sessions, ITT training to develop inclusive practice, TA training.
* Observation of practice at Bradfields Academy.
Training package costs vary dependent on the nature of the training and group size—please contact Jeremy Edwards at the address below to discuss the creation of your schools bespoke training package.
Contact: Jeremy Edwards
Phone: 01634 683990
Fax: 01634 683571