“Our primary aim is to improve the life chances of all children and young people across our alliance by securing the highest standards of teaching and learning, educational research, professional and leadership development.” This will be realised by:
- Providing the highest quality classroom practice which accelerates learning and progress of all our children and young people;
- Working together to ensure we all improve, our children achieve and thrive and alliance schools are above floor targets* and Ofsted good or outstanding;(* this includes progress measures)
- Recruiting and retaining outstanding new entrants, providing them with the highest quality training which is robust, innovatory and is informed by latest research;
- Providing professional development which is collaboratively planned and delivered so that our workforce is nurtured, developed, challenged and fulfilled;
- Ensuring that our most talented people are given leadership opportunities that will strengthen all our schools and create future capacity;
- Taking a lead in research and development that informs and improves pedagogy (from early years through to foundation degree), professional development, training and leadership.